Spongebob Pillow Pal pattern.


since I don't have much crochet stuff on here I figure I'll post some pics of things I have done in the past. I made this for my son because he loves spongebob but there are no patterns as far as I know so I made this one up all on my own.

Spongebob Pillow Pal Pattern :

Materials:
1 skein each of ww RHSS in each of the following colors,
Yellow
Black
Brown
White
Blue

Size I 5.50 mm. Hook
Stuffing

Top and sides make three total:

With yellow
Ch. 11
Row 1: Sc across (10 sc) ch.1 and turn
Rows 2-22: Sc across (10 sc) ch.1 and turn
Finish off.

Front and Back make two total:

With yellow
Ch. 20
Row 1: Sc across (19 sc) ch.1 and turn
Rows 2-23: Sc across (19 sc) ch.1 and turn
Finish off.

Shirt:

With white
Join white to front (do the same for the back
Rows 1-4: Sc in every Sc across (19 sc)
Finish off.
Join white to side (do the same for the other side)
Rows 1-4: Sc in every Sc across (10 sc)
Finish off.

Pants:

With brown
Join brown to front (do the same for the back)
Rows 1-8: Sc in every Sc across (19 sc)
Finish off.
Join brown to side (do the same for the other side)
Rows 1-8: Sc in every Sc across (10 sc)
Finish off.

Bottom:
Same as sides and top only in brown.

Eyes (make two total):

With black
Ch. 2
Rnd 1: 4 Sc in second ch. from hook (4 sc)
Rnd 2: 2 Sc in every Sc around (8 sc)
Finish off and join the blue.
Rnd 3: Sc in every Sc around (8 sc)
Rnd 4: 2 Sc in every Sc around (16 sc)
Finish off and join the white.
Rnd 5: *1 Sc in next Sc, 2 Sc in next Sc* repeat from *to* around (24 sc)
Rnd 6: Sc in every Sc around
Finish off.

Nose:

With yellow
Ch. 2
Rnd 1: 4 Sc in second ch. from hook (4 sc)
Rnd 2: 2 Sc in every Sc around (8 sc)
Rnds 3-5: Sc in every Sc around (8 sc)
Rnd 6: Dec. once then Sc in every Sc around (7 sc)
Rnd 7: Sc in every Sc around (7 sc)
Rnd 8: Dec. once and then Sc in every Sc around (6 sc)
Rnds 9 & 10: Sc in every Sc around (6 sc)
Finish off and stuff nose.

Teeth (make two total)

With white
Ch. 3
Row 1: Sc in second ch, from hook and Sc once more
Ch. 1 and turn
Row 2: Sc in the two Sc
Finish off.

To attach Front, Back, Sides, Top and bottom together just Sc together with the coordinating colors. Add facial features and you're done.

This was my first ever Pattern made by me so if it doesn't make sense let me know and I will try and correct the problem.

7 comments:

I love this! I am not a big Spongebob fan, but my kids have recently started watching it. (Weird coincidence you posted your pattern around the same time. :P) Thanks so much for posting this! I didn't see it (although I saw your Spongebob at C'Ville) until I clicked on your blog link.. Thank you!

 

Thank you so much! My nephew adores Spongebob and I've been looking everywhere for a pattern! Awesome work!

 

I really like this pattern, my coworker's daughter loves Spongebob and this would make a great gift! I've been looking for this pattern everywhere! I might modify it to make him a little more square but really good job making your own pattern. I might try my hand at it one day, lol :)

 

Thank you for posting this. My niece is a big fan of Sponge Bob. She is having her 16th BD and I hope I can get this done before then or right after.

 

awesome good and easy to fallow thanks

 

Great pattern. My grand daughter loves sponge bob. Sponge bob rocks.

 

What type thread do you use?

 

Post a Comment